The trustees and staff review the strategic organisational priorities every three years.
Our key priorities are for 2014 - 2017 are:
- Sharing understandings of gender in Islam from a human rights perspective
- Sharing knowledge of gender equality in UK family laws, marriage and divorce
- Changing attitudes to abuse against women and girls
- Changing attitudes to mental health
- Changing attitudes to women’s leadership
- Supporting actions to address Islamophobia and discrimination not just improving services.